Sunday, November 28, 2010

If you were to calculate all your expenses for one week in Japan, what would you say you spend the most money on each week?

Tuna Mayo Onigiri! Haha, I am joking although that might not be far from the truth.

Let's see...things I buy every week are train tickets, lunches, and... clothes... Yes...I have spent a lot of money on clothes (that's probably the thing I spend most on, but damn, Tokyo's so fashionable!). But if that doesn't count I would say I spend the most money on the train each week .

The way my train pass works in Japan is as follows: I set up a route from my house to Waseda and paid for a three month pass which means, I can ride this route as much as I want for 3 months. On this pre-setup route I can make stops at any station with no extra charge. However, if I go other places I have to pay to get there...and it adds up really quickly actually, especially since I'm always trying to explore the city or get out and do things! :)

Ask me about Japan!

No comments: