Wednesday, December 29, 2010

More Birthdays

 
It was Rara's birthday (the dog) the other day so we had celebratory ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins (aka 31 flavors or whatever they call it here). She turned 10 years old, lil gramma. It surprised me cause the ice cream was "popping surprise!" aka, there were pop rocks in it- awesommeee!

It was also my friend Daichi's birthday on the 27th! So we ventured out to Tachikawa, which is a bit over a half an hour or so away from Tokyo, to celebrate with dinner and drinks and an all night movie party. ( my third all nighter everrr- I suck at them)
Daichi being a chef!
All ready!
MMMMM
 That would be rice topped with things like avocado, cucumber, shrimp, octopus, salmon, tuna, squid and fish eggs. SO good- just trust me
Kanpai!

And then Tomo was all 'knock it off with the flash pictures'

Me and Kanako and Dorothy
And us with the birthday boy (don't ask me what my friend Nick is doing in the background...)

It is also Dorothy's birthday soon too. So my friend Kanako and I got her a Chopper Man hat from a manga called One Piece (which she loves, and which is like one of the most popular things ever right now)


Of course we did Purikura as well which involved us shoving in as many people as we could into the tiny photo booth. Bonus points if you can actually see me? haha
I have a sheep on my head in the left photo....basically

_____________________________________________

In other news. Probs can't see the giant gundum. Turns out it is in Shizuoka which is an 80 dollar train ride....and  I could go to Disneyland with that money ;)

No comments: