Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas in Japan! But how can you be sure?

1)Everywhere you go, this freakin song is playing:
2) The Cononel Sanders outside of KFC is dressed for action. Also, you want KFC on this day? you better had made a reservation.
3) Birthday Cake?    Christmas Cake!

4) Christmas lights Illumination. As in, 'hey, wanna go check out the illumination in Odaiba?'
         
5) Couples everywhere? It must be Valentine's Day  Christmas.          
6) Get drunk. Bou nen kai's. (end of the year parties!) I've had 4 already.

Overall Christmas in Japan isn't at all the same type of Christmas in the states.
It honestly doesn't feel like Christmas to me even, doesn't have the same spirit y'know? (I'll have to double celebrate next year)
But that's okay, and my host momma was really sweet this morning and gave me a funny dog calender, hand towel, and some pug postcards even though my host-family doesn't celebrate it. <3

But yeah
Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

HAHAHA! A Wham Christmas in Japan.

renae west said...

I want to see the illuminations.

Unknown said...

Yaaaay you went to venus fort! And cappibara-san! We bought a tissue holder cappibara-san xD

I didnt get to see all the lights on rainbow bridge, that looked awesome x_x