Sunday, February 20, 2011

Off On My Next Adventure!

-Ridiculously attractive money belt: Check
-Holy trinity of cameras : Check
-Wristbands of Power...(and by that I mean the kind that will hopefully keep the mosquitoes away): Check
Well it looks like I'm ready to go explore South East Asia for three weeks.

( It's a miracle guys....I managed to only fill my backpacking bag halfway! )
I am leaving tonight for my trip. I get back March 11th. There won't be any more blog posts until then but expect major updates when I get back and a flood of pictures.

Until then. Picture me riding elephants, exploring ancient ruins, and relaxing on beaches that look like this:

Don't be too jeal jeal <3

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I am wayyyy to jealous. Hope that you are having a fantastic adventure, can't wait to see all the gorgeous pictures!