Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Start of my travels

As I will be filling the occupation of snow princess for the week, this is going to be my uniform (furry hat, 5 bajillion coats, handwarmers etc etc). 

Tomorrow I leave for my first spring break trip~ I am flying from Tokyo to Sapporo with my  Oregon buddy, Rex,  for the 2011 Yuki Matsuri! aka Snow Festival!

I am SO excited to say the least. The weather in Tokyo has been nice recently...(sunny with a bit of wind sometimes)...But Sapporo is Northern Japan and thus has a whole bunch of snow!!!!!!!!!!! - I can't wait to post pictures basically. 
I will be there for a week- although I'm not sure if I will have internet yet...(maybe at the hotel...) If  I do, expect updates.
If not...then see ya in another week!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Have a great trip! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Whoa, have fun!! I wish I could do something like that too... Looking forward to your next update! :D