Saturday, February 5, 2011

Inokashira Park Zoo

So, I did a post a while back on the Ueno Zoo- Which had the traditional, expected zoo animals. Well, today in Kichijoji, my friend's and I hit up the Inokashira Park zoo. The main attractions included....SQUIRRELS, DEER, AND DUCKS. Welcome to Oregon basically right?


But it was really fun. And the park was beautiful~










I'm hatching...?
Goats in the zoo. YEP
This is actually kind of terrifying...
LIKE A BOSS.


OH AND  I FINALLY ACHIEVED MY DREAM OF SEEING A CAPYBARA in person! @_@
MAJESTIC

Need to work on my capybara face a bit...

One of the most fun things was being in the squirrel pen...although my friend Patrick totally cheated and filled his pockets with peanut butter before he entered:

Just kidding- they tried to climb up my legs too...but as I was wearing tights...I decided sharp claws gouging skin didn't sound worth the cute.


RUN!
I guess this is a good time to announce my new profession: Mikaela Corney....SQUIRREL WHISPERER (these shots aren't cropped....and my camera doesn't zoom.)

No comments: