Monday, January 17, 2011

Two Words: Cake Buffet

I was also tempted to call this post..."OH GAWD, WHY DID I JUST EAT ALL THAT"

 Sunday Night here in Tokyo. Not quite crazy-study-for-finals time yet (that'll be next weekend...)...which means I have time to go stuff my face at a cake buffet with friends. -Japan, you have the greatest things to offer sometimes!!~
We went to a place in Shibuya called "CAKE VIKING" (I know right). It's not the famous "Sweets Paradise" cake buffet, but actually, I might be going to that one in a few weeks with two of my Japanese teachers- haha (I mean c'mon, where else would you go with your teachers? some fancy restaurant? PFF cake.)

Anyway, I ate way lots. As hopefully everyone else did. Challenge Accepted cake. And mission accomplished.

Oh and there wasn't just cake there! They had a few dinner things too such as pastas, soup, salad and rice. CAKE.

Me and Daichi:
 Yoyo and Seiya
Me and Ayumi
Dorothy: Like a boss
The whole gang...Purikura OF COURSE:

________________________________________________________________

In other news, I received my power cord! So I was going to say...expect more updates...however, my life is boring and full of studying this month. But I will try to update as much as possible. Maybe write some articles about Japanese culture- comment and let me know if there's anything specific you would like me to write about (and I'm also supposed to write an article on "How to not embarrass yourself if you're visiting Japan" for my friends who are coming to visit me in a few months)~ Coming Soon!
________________________________________________________________
 
Last thing to share: Photoshoot with Dorothy the other day. Here are some of the results. As usual, more photos will be on her blog later.
My new fave:

 

1 comment:

Deedeeoho said...

VOODOO SORCERESS WIZARD WOMAN.