Friday, January 28, 2011

Outfit Post 3

I don't know if this is cheating...because I already did a separate post on blanket skirt. However, I feel like this time I have more of a complete outfit (not only blanket skirt but poncho jacket!) and better photos thanks to Dorothy!







With it being finals time, I had a bit of a rough week to say the least.... If I'm having a bad day and feel like I look crappy, that only increases my bad mood and I can't wait to go home and hide from the world.
But there's something about wearing clothes you love that can just put you in a good mood and give you confidence. Which are important things fo'sho'

3 comments:

Alexandra said...

this is such a great outfit and you look fantastic! so cute! i love that skirt and jacket. good luck for the rest of finals. :)

Jessica said...

You are super cute and I'm excited to see you in a month and a half!

Unknown said...

OMG your so cute and fashionable.