Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Outfit Post 2

It's getting colder here in Tokyo. The wind has been really strong recently. And with the recent cold I've caught, all I want to do is curl up in a blanket. So that's what I did...because when I went to Beams the other day  with Dorothy and Marco, this skirt was all "HEY BUY ME, cause it's basically an excuse to wear a blanket to school!"

So, for my next outfit post, I introduce blanket skirt.

I mentioned earlier I really like comfy clothes, so pairing this with a sweatshirt was perfect- although I can already tell I will love wearing this in the summer as well.

3 comments:

Krishnaboo said...

It's super windy here in the Palouse and temp is in the negatives. I might steal your idea. :D

melodyhana said...

LOOOOOOOOVE.

james3374 said...

Nice blanket skirt.