Saturday, October 23, 2010

Tails and Things

 Decided I needed to blog about this after going to Ikebukuro again today....

Photo by Dorothy:

See these tail things? They're one of the popular fashion things in Japan right now and I have no idea why. Girls will attach them to their purses or belt loops...if this fashion hits America I will laugh so hard. Keep me posted you guys!

Edit: They're not attached to belt loops and worn as 'tails'...they're literally just hanging off of purses usually.... like someone just got back from hunting or something hahaha. Here look,   even Posh Spice is in on it:

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I actually saw a girl standing outside of a high school here with super colored clothing and a tail on her pants. Though it didn't look like these, it looked more like a furry tail.

Mikaela said...

It's different style than the people who want to wear tails and stuff cause they think their wolves or whatever. This is a good example of it (lawls victoria beckham) http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T94BMY4Gf-4/TGGOn4q2vWI/AAAAAAAAAcY/WbkNn13BVEA/s1600/victoria-beckham-x-louis-vuitton-fox-tail-fur-tassels-messenger-bag.jpg

Anonymous said...

Hiya, I read your blog now and then ^^ I live in Sweden, and the tails have just started showing up in the stores here. H&M, for example. So.. it will surely come to America too, if it hasn't already. Although, the ones I've seen here aren't as well-done or realistic as the ones in the pictures. Lols~