Friday, September 10, 2010

First Day (lots of pictures)


日本にいています! I am in Japan!! So far so good. Except I have 9 bugbites haha.

Anyway, Wednesday Morning I left Portland to connect with LAX. 11 hours and 45 minutes later I was in Japan.




Photog by Dorothy <3
JAPAN!
OMG

Marco got a haircut! Looks good, just different
After we got to the airport, Marco and his Dad picked us up and we ran errands getting Dorothy`s apartment all in order. (Driving in Japan is scaaaary haha)

Dorothy`s apartment:
It`s very tiny but cute and in a nice location. Marco has loaned us his sleeping bags to crash on Dorothy`s floor until she can buy furniture. Falling asleep was incredibly easy after being up for like 26 hours. 


BREAKFAST! 
That would be grapefruit yogurt, milk tea and a bread filled with margarine and anko (red bean paste)...looks like this:

It looks unappetizing but it was super good 
Anyway, today we got to check out Waseda while Marco had an interview and later we are going to an arcade and out to dinner.

That`s all for now...besides these other shots :D
The guardian of my suitcase (him in addition to the pug luggage tag I have)
Dorothy gave me feather hair extensions, but they fell out (I think we needed to put more hair in the clamp... Next time)



Oh also, OMG JAPAN

3 comments:

Unknown said...

such a relief to see you safe and sound. I love the pictures. Im especially glad that you and dorothy are traveling together. Everything looks wonderful. (even the food) Ha Ha. love you

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh! You are so cute. I miss you already muffin.

Norita said...

I'm glad you gals made it in one piece! <3
Everything looks amaaaaazing!! ESPECIALLY THE BREAD FILLED WITH ANKO, WAAAANT! Can't wait to see what happens next! :D